Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Practice for your Oracle DBA Certification Exams

 In late November, I published a blog post announcing the release of four new Oracle Certification Prep practice tests for the Oracle 11g and 12c upgrade exams: 1Z0-050, 1Z0-055, 1Z0-034, and 1Z0-067. While I was focused on test generation, I decided to continue with development of practice tests to complement existing Oracle Certification Prep study guides.

I completed the process earlier this week and published the new practice tests to the OCPrep website. Four new practice tests are available to cover the Administration exams of the 11g and 12c DBA track:



As with all of my practice tests, the price for the first take of the exam is $14.50. Retakes within a 60 window cost $11.00. I continue to receive very positive feedback from people who have taken my practice tests before the real exam. So far everyone that has contacted me has received exam scores on the actual exam that were very close to what they received on the Oracle Certification prep practice test.

No comments:

Post a Comment